Visitors are allowed to browse our site without entering any personal information or having any personal information recorded. The option to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or any other personal information on our online form is voluntary to help us communicate with you. Enter this information only if you would like additional information about our practice or you are interested in scheduling an appointment. The information entered will be used by our practice solely to track and follow up with your requests and will NOT be sold to any third party. If you would like to opt-out of further communication with our office after being contacted by e-mail or phone, simply let us know, and we will comply immediately.
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those web sites.
This website uses standard analytics and tracking practices, including cookies and tracking pixels, from third parties to operate, monitor and improve the website and to provide additional advertising to you about our practice. The cookies and tracking practices that our third party partners use may include your IP address, website activity and other identifiers to match the cookies with this site. We and our third party partners may use these cookies to show you targeted ads for our practice on other websites. If you would like to opt out of these targeted ads, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices. No personally identifying information is collected except what you may choose to send to the practice through the contact form(s) on this site. For more information about the self-regulatory program for digital advertising, please visit aboutads.info/.
Introduction We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of certain basic personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, social security numbers and health information of our individual patients (“Patient Information”). We have adopted this Policy to guide how we use such Patient Information. Purpose The purpose of this Policy is to balance our legitimate business interests in collecting and using Patient Information with the reasonable expectation of privacy which may be held by those providing such Patient Information. Information It is necessary for us to collect and store Patient Information to provide requested care and billing related services. Many state dental regulations and governing entities require service providers to collect and retain some or all of such Patient Information. Security The security of Patient Information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We collect Patient Information only in a manner deemed reasonably necessary to serve legitimate business purposes and comply with legal obligations. We use commercially reasonable efforts to make our collection of Patient Information consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. We exercise care in providing secure transmission and storage of information. We take commercially reasonable efforts to create and maintain firewalls, restrict access and secure socket layers, and implement other appropriate safeguards to ensure that Patient Information is used only as authorized by us and in compliance with this policy. Our privacy protection practices help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for our business purposes. Our communication system, software and database practices have been designed to aid us in supporting authenticity, integrity and confidentiality. What we will and will not do with Patient Information:
- We will not sell trade or rent Patient Information to outside parties or sell such information to outside parties.
- We may use Patient Information internally to offer goods and services we believe may be of interest. We may use Patient Information to contact you to inquire or survey about the Patient experience at the location(s) visited and the prospect of future services or improvements needed to continue as your services provider. We may also create and use aggregate Patient Information that is not personally identifiable to understand more about the common traits and interests of our Patients.
- We may utilize one or more third-party service providers to send email or other communications to you on our behalf, including Patient satisfaction surveys. These service providers are prohibited from using your email address or other contact information for any purpose other than to send communications on our behalf.
- Measure usage of various pages on our website to help us make our information more pertinent to your needs and easy for you to access; and,
- Provide functionality such as online appointing, bill paying and other functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you.