The team at Dennis J. Coleman DDS – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry wants to deliver some tips for oral hygiene.
- Do... remember you are just clearing the plaque away before it turns to tartar. A gentle toothbrushing at the right angle can gently clean the bacteria away. Once plaque has progressed into tartar, no measure of scrubbing at home can responsibly remove it. Don’t….scour your mouth.
- Do… remember your gums need to be cared for. Thorough brushing and regular flossing can keep your gums healthy and strong. Don’t… wait to see our team about sore or bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity or mouth sores.
- Do… establish a routine for brushing and flossing for two minutes twice a day. Don’t…forget to keep floss and toothpaste on hand before you run out.
- Do… schedule twice-yearly dental visits for cleaning and examination. Don’t… worry if your mouth isn’t the healthiest. We can help you take care of it.
- Do… enjoy your dental health. Don’t… delay coming to see us.
You can get treatment for the whole family all in one convenient location at Dennis J. Coleman DDS – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, in Davidson. Helping our dental patients maintain ideal dental health is important for our team, and so is helping them achieve the smile they want through cosmetic dentistry procedures such as veneers, teeth whitening and complete smile makeovers.
Contact Dennis J Coleman DDS – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):